1.1K views

I read the "pissed" review AFTER I purchased and started to panic. I went back and read "fine print" and what the "pissed" customer said was true, that the card would be mailed out the next day (but it didn't say anything about the E-card).

As I was emailing the support email address to see if the card was going to be mailed or Emailed, PayPal replied that it would be emailed to me shortly and, in a couple of minutes, the card was emailed to me with an option to add to my Amazon account. I added the card, used it and got my merchandise ordered in a timely manner. One thing I didn't see in the review from the "pissed" customer was whether he received an email to confirm where the card was to be sent. After I placed my order for the Amazon e-gift card I received a confirmation email, then I received another email to confirm my order #, name and how I would like to receive my gift card.

I keyed in all info and asked for it to be sent to my email. A few minutes later the card came through.

So, if you use this service be sure to reply to the email that asks how you would like to receive your card, or it will probably be mailed. :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Gift Card.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Comments