Update added by user Jan 13
You can see in the blog post picture, while it deserves say "1 day shipping" it also states to open the gift card email and click redeem.This leads you to believe you will receive a gift card through email.
The other picture shows the EGiftCard label that changes when you select amazon.
Not necessarily a scam, but not advertised clearly.I can see many consumers purchasing an amazon gift card expecting something digital.
Original review posted by user Jan 13
I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment.WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase an Amazon E-gift card using your paypal, from which you will receive through email within 30 minutes and can purchase through amazon that way, only adding a fee to the gift card.
In my case, I was looking for a way to use paypal to purchase an amazon product that had a special which was ending in 2 hours. My assumption was, paypal takes a few days to transfer to your bank, so that wont work, but I could use WeUsePayPal and purchase an e-gift card for amazon and purchase the product within 30 minutes. I fell for it, made the purchase and here I am, 12 hours later with no e-giftcard. After emailing the company, I get a reply with a tracking number stating that these are physical gift cards with one day shipping.
I go back to the site, and thats when I notice, the big "EGiftCard" and "sent to your paypal email address on file within 30 minutes" disappears when selecting AMAZON.Basically, the company screwed me out of 10 dollars as I could have just waited for the money from paypal to transfer to my bank in the same time it will take to receive my gift card, only without the 10$ fee.
More Review Details
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."